Friday, July 16, 2010

About Me!!!

I'm an Enthusiast and love to have fun always, whether at work or life. People usually associate the following phrases with me, "full of energy"; "excitement"; "laughter" and "always smiling" :)
Though old age and maturity are catching up too soon…
I can be brutally honest but the intention is always good. Best friend to my friends, whenever and wherever.

With me it’s like…. What you see is what you get.
I have a set of wacky parents and a nice sister, not sure if we complement each other too well. But we get along nevertheless.

I have a creative side to me which usually is displayed in my work, photography and origami.

I love to read. Could take it up as a profession! But not sure if I would be able to do justice to my love for books…
I love the nature and want implement means of living a luxury eco-friendly life. I’m also a travel enthusiast and want to explore as many places as I can in my lifetime. I hope to add value to the less fortunate and help live a better life.
Music is the soul of life and I’m a music junkie.

This blog is primarily dedicated to me! :) After all, we all need to do something for ourselves as well.
It includes (will include) snippets about my life, thoughts, friends, people, associations, travel, nature, eco-friendly ideas, my creations, and everything about me!



No comments:

Post a Comment